Friday, October 07, 2005

A Brief Break for a Weather Complaint

Category: Misc
I'm actually sitting at work right now so this will be brief.
I have lived in Chicago for seven years now and I have to say that I'm still not used to the sudden temperature changes that happen in this city. Yesterday it was 80 degrees out. Wore a cute little peasant skirt, a tank top and sandals. I was sweating profusely by the time I had walked 2 blocks. Today the temperature was 50 degrees and rainy. All Day!! I am not happy at all. I understand that summer can't last forever. There is a need for seasons. How else would the Bears know when to hibernate?( The animal, not the footbal team. Even though they play as if their asleep) All I ask for is a gradual transition like most other places. I already gave up my trees and hills, must I surender my weather as well?  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home