Monday, July 11, 2005

Exhibitionist...sorta

Category: Just for fun
I'm supposed to be updating my cue sheets for the show I'm working on, but I'm really not interested in doing that right now. I'm sure I'll get up the interest to do it before I go to bed, but not right now. Instead I'm going to write a little something in my blog.

I've decided that maybe blogging isn't such a bad thing. It feels very therapeutic. Granted I don't think anyone is actually reading what I'm writing, but just the possibility is kinda exciting...almost like being an exhibitionist. Honestly it does take a lot of guts to actually put your thoughts and feelings out there for anyone to read.

Those of you that know me know that I am a bit of an exhibitionist. It all started when I went on vacation to New Orleans with a bunch of college friends. My excuse is that I wanted to earn some beads. Now in retrospect that does seem kinda silly to flash my "ta-ta's" for all to see. I have to admit that I did get a taste for it and now I don't mind so much flashing friends. They appreciate it too and we're all happy in the end. Of course "the girls" only come out in the warm weather. I'm not so much of an exhibitionist that I'd bring them out in the middle of a Chicago winter. That would just be crazy.

I do wonder though if maybe I give my neighbors a show though. I live on the third floor of an apartment building and have two windows in my bedroom. One facing south and the other facing west. For those of you that live in a big city you know that buildings can be set fairly close together. Luckily both of the buildings that are close to mine are across the street from each other, but there are windows on the same level as my bedroom. I like to keep the blinds open so that the sun shines in and I'm too lazy to close them when I get out of the shower. So inevitably there has to be some point in my day when someone is looking out of their window and sees me. I'm not terribly concerned though. I do think I'm a fairly attractive woman. I figure if they want a show then they're more than welcome. Hopefully it brightens their day a little. I also figure that if they're unhappy with me displaying my body then they'll make it known to me. I've lived here 8 months and haven't heard a complaint yet so I guess I'm okay.

All I ask is if there is someone out there who is incensed by a little black girl changing in her bedroom that they would let me know. I'll be more than happy to close the blinds when I change. I do try to be a good neighbor after all.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home