Saturday, May 28, 2005

In the beginning...

there was a young lady who had nothing in particular to say. But she felt that it was her right to say it and so here she is writing a blog and filling up cyberspace with yet more words.

Now I know you're wondering is she going to talk about herself in the third person for entirety of this blog. Because if that's the case then I'm leaving right now.

I assure you that the third person has ended. From now on first person singular. It'll be as if you're talking directly to me.

I think the main reason I want to write this is because I've started seeing someone recently and I figure this is a good way to express my feelings. Sort of an online diary. And or course people will be able to read it and tell me how I'm being incredibly anal and obsessive and silly. But I won't mind. It's the truth.

So now that I'm done with an introduction of how I think I guess I'll get down to the nitty grity.

I've recently started seeing this guy who I'm really attracted to. Your thinking that's good, you should be attracted to someone you're dating. What's so special about that?
Well I wasn't really planning on starting to see anyone. This guy was introduced to me at a party and we sort of had sparks. A look was exchanged, while we were enjoying a cigarette. Nothing really happened after that. I didn't see him for several weeks. Then out of the blue he was invited to join a group of friends at a local bar. Again nothing special, except he left a message on my roommates cell phone that stated I had left with the wrong guy.

I was intrigued, granted we had all been drinking. The guy that I "left" with was a good friend that was kind enough to walk us home, but it was flattering none the less. Finally I got up the courage to ask my roomie for his number. After all the only way I was going to see if he was really someone I wanted to get to know, would be to get to know him.

That would be the beginning of the lovely adventure that I'm on right now. I encourage you to join me. Who knows what will happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home