Friday, June 03, 2005

Top ten Movies

Category: Just for fun
A few days ago a bunch of people go together and wrote down their top ten favorite movies. I decided that I'd post mine here. After all I think it's interesting what my movies were. I didn't even realize it until I actually looked at them. Here you'll see what I'm talking about. By the way mine are in order.

  1. Say Anything
  2. Breakfast Club
  3. Princess Bride
  4. Clerks
  5. Circle of Friends
  6. Joy Luck Club
  7. Shawshank Redemption
  8. Dead Poet's Society
  9. Swingers
  10. Eternal Sunshine of th Spotless Mind

I think it's kinda interesting that all of my movies have some to do with friendship or relationships. Take the time to sit down and write your top ten favorite movies. Then figure out why it is that they have a special connection for you. Movies are an interesting media. They have this power to instill great emotional response.

  • Anger
  • Joy
  • Saddness
  • Laughter
  • Indignation
  • Outrage
  • Political Action

I think it's fabulous. And it's the same every time. No matter how often you see it those people will say and do the same thing. Quite often instilling the same emotion from the first time that you saw it. Well I'm done rambling. I thought you'd like a break from my meandering on about relationships and prospective love. Sort of

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home